« Home | Hello Penang » | LCCT No.2 » | New Year with ducky » | Happy New Year 2007! » | Rainy Day » | Ranau Pitstop » | Hotel LCCT » | Goodbye Penang » | Mobile blogging » | Blame It On The IT Guy »

Bloody Tooth

My newly cemented tooth is still hurting. Eating and sleeping (my favorite hobby) just amplified the whole thing into a level were my feeling and mind cannot tolerate at all. I’m grumpy all the time. At this rate, I will be insane in a couple of days. Bloody dentist…I told him that my tooth filling fell off and it hurts very much. Maybe he didn’t care what I said…all he wanted was the RM40 to clear the day of…It hurts so much…dam…

I think I would go and see the dentist again this weekend and give him a piece of my mind. I hope the pain I’m feeling now would be transfer to him so he wouldn’t f#@k his patient again. Thank you very much doc… you bastard…

PS: I’m in a very bad mood today…

Labels: