« Home | Why are you making scratch mark on my car bumper? » | The Best » | Sunshine » | Spray Can Shampoo? » | Creepy...x2 » | Creepy... » | Spare Tyres » | Hell Parking » | The Funds Are In (PayPal) » | Withdrawal Completed (PayPal) »

Why Oh Why?

Ok, I’m moving out from my old place to a new one. First thing first, I want my internet excess transferred over there also. No need to end my internet subscription, just disconnect the telephone line from my old place and connect a new line over the new place. I don’t even have to change my phone number, the customer service told me. RM50 will be charge on my next bill and another RM30 for the technician to transfer the telephone line. Easy isn’t it? Well NOT if it was TM…they **forgot** to connect my jumper. Why am I not surprise…*sigh*

Labels: